Finding Drug Rehab in Arizona Near Me
Every year methamphetamine, heroin and other illicit drugs make their way into the United States by way of the Mexico border that sits close to the Arizona line. Despite DEA efforts, as well as the efforts of local law enforcement and healthcare practitioners that utilize prescription drug monitoring programs and other tactics to combat the drug epidemic, Arizona still struggles with above normal levels of substance abuse.
Arizona drug rehab centers provide the first of many steps towards recovery from addiction but only to those who actually take the first step and call for help. We realize that this first step is often the most difficult. For confidential, free help, call 1-800-379-8124 to be connected with an Arizona drug rehab that provides the specialized treatment you need to get sober once and for all.
Arizona Drug Rehab Programs
Did you know that Arizona ranks #2 in the entire nation for having the most deadly drug overdoses? The CDC estimates 20 deaths per 100,000 people in Arizona. Many residents are struggling silently with addiction and never seek the help that they so desperately need. This is exceptionally sad considering there are a wide range of comprehensive treatment programs throughout the state.
Throughout Arizona you will find the following drug rehabilitation programs:
• Inpatient rehab that provides 30 to 90-days or more of continuous care in a residential setting where patients live and receive counseling and therapy.
• Outpatient rehab that provides 90-days or more of care in an outpatient setting where patients receive counseling and therapy during business hours and then return home to work on their recovery.
• Support groups that provide group therapy and vital support that helps recovery addicts to maintain sobriety.
• Medication-assisted rehab programs that provide Suboxone, Subutex, methadone and other medications to help patients remain sober.
• Drug detox programs that offer both hospitalization and outpatient care to patients depending on unique needs.
• Long-term rehab programs that offer extended care for a period of 6-months or more helping addicts overcome the hardest to beat addictions.
With so many options to choose from, it can be bittersweet. There’s definitely treatment available, but making the initial call for help can be one of life’s greatest challenges. For help finding state-of-the-art treatment in an Arizona drug rehab, call 1-800-379-8124 and we’ll connect you with a rehab center that can guide you along the path to a fresh start.
Getting the Help You Need
Many people don’t realize that addiction treatment can be affordable and that there are so many rehab programs available to help. In fact, it’s very common for an addict to write off the idea of even calling for help simply because he or she believes that treatment is something they cannot afford. But in a state where heroin related deaths are soaring at a rate of 44% more per year, and where pharmaceutical opioids are leading to a 16% increase in deaths annually, it’s vital that those in need get the treatment that is made readily available.
If you’re worried about how you will pay for drug rehab, consider the following options:
• Sliding-fee programs that allow you to pay based on your income.
• Insurance accepted rehab which will let you use your health insurance to cover treatment costs.
• Free or government subsidized programs. You may find help in one of these programs if you’ve ever been arrested or otherwise in trouble as a result of your addiction.
• Low-cost rehab programs.
• Financing and scholarships for rehab that allow you to get help today and pay later.
We’ll help you find the perfect match for yourself or a loved one in need. Just call 1-800-379-8124 to be connected with an Arizona rehab center today.
Rehab Programs in Arizona
Arizona is one of the more popular states for people to go to when seeking a drug or alcohol rehab center. Even though there are only about 220 treatment programs in the state, many people from other areas seek Arizona for the warmth and scenery. Similar to water on both coasts, the desert seems to have a certain healing element to it. Of those facilities, more than 50 provide some sort of residential rehabilitation services, and 20 are in a hospital inpatient setting.
We can help you locate a drug rehab in Arizona, as well as assist in answering questions you might have about addiction, treatment, intervention and recovery. You may also check out the listings of rehab programs by city below.
Arizona Addiction Treatment Information
In a single-day count, nearly 38,000 people in Arizona were enrolled in substance use treatment, which was an increase from less than 32,000 just a few years prior to that.
Among the people in Arizona who were enrolled in substance use treatment on a single-day count, 30.4% were in treatment for a drug problem only, 21.7% were in treatment for an alcohol problem only, and 48.0% were in treatment for problems with both drugs and alcohol.
About 432,000 people in Arizona aged 12 or older were dependent on or abused alcohol within the year prior to being surveyed. Additionally, about 172,000 were dependent upon or abused illicit drugs.
More than 250,000 people in Arizona aged 21 or older per year reported heavy alcohol use within the month prior to being surveyed. Of these, only a small percentage actually received treatment for alcohol use within the year prior to being surveyed.
In a single-day count, more than 5,500 people in Arizona were receiving methadone as part of their substance use treatment, and over 700 were receiving buprenorphine. Both of these counts are up considerably compared to just a handful of years earlier. They are indicative of the major problem our nation has with prescription painkillers and heroin.
In Arizona, among persons aged 12 or older with illicit drug dependence or abuse, about 23,000 persons per year in 2008-2012 received treatment for their illicit drug use within the year prior to being surveyed. Among those with alcohol dependence or abuse, nearly 50,000 people pear year received treatment for their alcohol use within the previous year.
If you are searching for a successful drug or alcohol rehab in Arizona, view the program listings by clicking on the city above, or contact us for complimentary assistance.
Arizona Drug Rehabs by City
- Ajo (1)
Apache Junction (1)
Arizona City (3)
Bullhead City (5)
Camp Verde (1)
Casa Grande (5)
Fort Defiance (1)
Huachuca City (1)
Lake Havasu City (3)
New River (1)
Paradise Valley (1)
Peach Springs (1)
Prescott Valley (5)
Saint Johns (1)
San Carlos (1)
San Luis (1)
San Manuel (1)
Show Low (2)
Sierra Vista (4)
Sun City West (1)
Tuba City (1)
Arizona Recovery Support Resources
– Arizona Region http://arizona-na.org
– Western States Zonal Forum http://www.wszf.org
– Phoenix, West & East Valley Tri-Area Phone: 480.897-4636
– South Central Area (Casa Grande) Phone: 520.426-0121
– South Eastern Arizona Area (Tucson) Phone: 520.881-8381 http://www.natucson.org
– Yavapai Area (Prescott) Phone: 800.698-5148
– Navapache Area (Show Low, Holbrook, Snowflake, St John’s, Springerville) Phone: 928.368-7286
– Yavapai Area Phone: 928.458-4788
– Yuma Area Phone: 928.502-2201
– Verde Valley Area (Cottonwood) Phone: 928.634-2119 http://www.vvana.info
– CAN Area (Bullhead City/Kingman) Phone: 928.768-6467 http://canana.org
Arizona State Agency Resources
Arizona Department of Behavioral Health Services
150 North 18th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85007
Phone Number: (602)-364-4558
Fax Number: (602)-364-4570